I love linking up with Farley for the Currently Posts. If you haven't done it yet, please think about joining this month - click here
So...here's my Currently for June.
1. Listening - self explanatory right? My cable is having issues, so we're having to watch SYTYCD on OnDemand...after watching the first 90 minutes DVR'd. And of course, you can't fast forward with On Demand.
2. Loving - The next two days are our Post Planning Days...so no kids, and time to pack up my room. Even though I have to set my alarm, at least there are no kiddos. :-)
3. Thinking - Next year is going to be very different. Teachers leaving and teachers changing grade levels. Keep your eyes peeled for a future post from me about my changes. Just thinking about it.
4. Wanting - a pool. Obviously, since I live in Florida and it is crazy hot. I just need a little bit more extra money to buy a pool. And again, while thinking about next year, I want to know how things are going to work.
5. Needing - I NEED a pool. And, as always, to win the lottery (especially to help pay for a pool.)
6. Summer bucket list - I do live in Florida, so I am close to the beach, I just don't go enough. I gained 70 pounds after high school. I've lost about 10 pounds of it...but I want to be high school skinny again (or close anyway). I still need to really start training for a marathon, but since I'm putting it off until January 2016, I have time. And I'm hoping to go to Disney this summer...we'll see.