Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Back to work

So my school has what we call Summer Institute.  It's a 4 day week prior to pre-planning where we come back, paid, for different trainings and whatnot.  So I went back to work today.  I haven't decided yet if I'm happy or sad.

I've had a lot going on this summer - quick trips, 2 trainings, and I've taught 2 summers camps at the local university (and I have one more next week).  So my summer has literally flown by.  Plus, here in the sunshine state, it has done nothing but rain all summer.  Lovely.

Anyway, because I was back at school, I ran by my room.  It's been cleaned, thankfully.  But, of course, all my furniture has been shifted and rearranged and is just kind of crazy.  So I think this week I'll work on putting it back together.  Pictures will be coming soon.

I'll post on all of the trainings too at the end of the week - Whole Brain, PBS, reflection journals, common core...I've got a full week ahead of me.  I think I'm excited.  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment