Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

What's been going on lately...

So, it's been awhile since I posted.  I did so well, two weeks in a row!  And then I got sidetracked again.  This blogging weekly thing is crazy!  ;-)

Anyway, so, since I haven't blogged lately, I just thought I'd share a few things that have happened the past month:


See that?  That's the cover to one of my lights.  It literally fell off for no reason.  Luckily, I was with my 5th graders (so I only had 4) and we were at the small group table.  It took them about a week to come fix it, too.

My school is a PBS school, so every month we have a Bucket Filler Celebration.  To be invited your class has to earn at least 25 bucket filler tickets throughout the month (BFTs can be given out by any teacher to any student for any positive behavior).  Once your class has been invited, then students with an A/B average in citizenship for the month (and no infraction forms) may go.  February's celebration was a Mardi Gras parade.  It was quite fun!



My 4th graders read the If You Give A...series.  You know, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie and whatnot.  Anyway, after we read a few, the students each wrote their own.  They then typed them up, printed them, illustrated them, and then bound them.  My kids thought it was so cool when we bound them.  I might be super teacher (for this week at least!).

We also had literacy week, but I'm putting that in a separate post.

Thanks for sticking out this long post!

No comments:

Post a Comment