Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday Titles week 2

Look at me!  I'm posting two weeks in a row!  Granted, I should be posting more...but at least I'm getting somewhere.  I'm going to try really hard to post a Tuesday Title every week.  I'm hoping, as I become more consistent, that I might turn this into a linky.  We'll see though.

Anyway, here's my title for this week:


That's right!  The Book with No Pictures!  If you haven't heard of this book, it literally lives up to it's name.  There are no pictures.  Instead, it has pages like this:

The book is HILARIOUS!  It's all in the way you read the story and how ridiculous you can be.  My 4th graders loved it.  And if my 4th graders liked you, you know your kids will like it.

Try it, let me know how it goes in your class.

No comments:

Post a Comment