Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Currently

It's that time again...time for another Currently post!



Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade hosts these link-ups every month...and it is definitely my favorite one!

So, here goes:


Listening: We're re-watching Glee from the beginning.  Right now we're on the "Hello" episode (the one where we meet Jesse St. James).  I love this show.

Loving: Spring break isn't over yet...hallelujah.  Enough said.

Thinking: I planned for next week before we left for Spring Break (yay for me being productive for once).  But I still feel like I should be working on something, organizing something, or something!  I'm not sure.

Wanting: We went to the beach yesterday and got sunburned.  So we probably shouldn't go back, but I really want to.

Needing: I am wanting to grow my TPT store.  And to do that, I have to have products.  Funny, huh?  So, I NEED to be working on that...but I need to find the motivation and the idea for products.

Eggs-plain: My blogname is pretty self-explanatory.  I am a teacher who loves ALL things Disney.  So...don't have to explain that.
So, my first name is Ryan.  I am one of 4 boys, and all of us have 'R' names.  My name was chosen because my mom knew someone named Ryan when she was younger, and has always liked the name.

Anyway, enough about me.  I'd love to hear about some of you!

2 comments:

  1. I love Disney stuff too. I am also a big Glee fan and have been since day one. Have a great day!!

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryan! How fun to find a new blogger through Currently. (I'd like to think that Farley smiles every time that happens.) I grew up ten minutes from Disneyland in California, so it always amazes me when I hear that there is "another" Disney. Someday, I'd love to go and visit the "other Disneyland" so that I can compare. I am on Spring break too--and I am loving every unscheduled minute. Pure bliss!

    Happy Spring!
    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete