Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Scoop (number 2?)

I'm trying really hard to get on here and read posts and write posts and it's just not working for me.  I'm actually still trying to get caught up on reading posts from September.  :-/
 I'm so embarrassed.

Anyway, linking up again for Sunday Scoop with Teaching Trio.
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2014/10/sunday-scoop-101914.html

So here goes...


They all kind of speak for themselves, but for real, if anyone has suggestions on how to teach analytical writing to fourth graders who can't read sight words PLEASE let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love Harry Potter, it is perfect to watch the movies especially around Halloween. Hope you have a great week.

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet through the Sunday Scoop linky - I too am finding October hard to keep on top of for some reason! Being from England, can I ask are your ESE gifted students or those with learning difficulties? Over here we tend to group our students who need extra support into Gifted and Talented or Special Needs and I work with both so might have some things to share depending on the need of your students :)
    Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete